lundi 11 novembre 2013

Martine Vanparijs exposera des petits formats...





 
Si vous désirez mettre une enchère sur l'un de ces petits formats,
 laissez un message sous la photo.

3 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful works - I hope the Exhibition is going wonderfully well!! Lucky punters being able to eat and drink with such amazing paintings to view - cheers!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much Wyn. The work of Martine is very thin, very elegant ! I agree with you : all the customers of the restaurant are very lucky to eat with such amazing paintings : Martine's paintings, but also all the other painters' paintings. I think that this exhibition of the watercolorists in Croque-au-Sel is the most beautiful that we have ever had in our restaurant ! A very good level !! With very good and nice personns !! I'm lucky too for that ! Cheers Wyn !

      Supprimer
    2. Sorry I wrote "very thin", but I wanted to write "very fine" or may be one can say : gossamery. But I think you understand !! :)

      Supprimer